As I said in last weeks nail art post I was going to try out the templates that came with the new stipers I got. This is it. I chose to only do one, the star, on my ring fingers. It was a bit tricky to get the template where I wanted it, but it worked fine even the second time.
I put it back on the backing to see if I’m able to use it even more times….
I used Modify Me for the star and the plain nails and a striper from Broadway to do the silver tip. No top coat on this one as the blue polish changes shade with top coat on, I wanted it light. Also I only used one coat of Modify Me but really should have done two…. but it works!